- Clients: Agriculture, Property & Construction, Financial Markets
- Location: Hampshire
- Benefits: Excellent progression, strong work-life balance
- Salary: £40-£55k
Are you looking to develop your career within a local office of a top 50 firm? Are you keen on taking charge of managing the Audit department and developing your own niche area of specialism within practice?
Our client is a top 50 firm with offices spanning across the South of England. They are currently seeking driven and ambitious individual, who will help to further grow their local Hampshire office. In return you will you will take advantage of their excellent progression opportunities.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Planning and management of work within the department
- To identify and pursue new opportunities in order to grow the local office
- Actively participating in supervision, training and development of junior staff within the department
- Conduct recruitment and perform periodical staff appraisal
- Developing own special interest in Audit field
The successful candidate needs to:
- Have experience working within UK accountancy practice is essential
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified
- Proficient user of specialist software
- Experience in performing staff appraisal and recruitment
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Audit Manager jobs in Hampshire contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.