Are you an Audit Director or Audit Senior Manager looking for your first step into Partnership? Do you enjoy the technical challenge of Audit and enjoy managing a department? If so this could be a great career move for you!
Our client, a leading independent firm of chartered accountants based in Central London are seeking to recruit an experienced Audit Director or Senior Manager to join the firm in a salaried partner position. The role will take a co-lead in managing the audit department (with c£1.5m in audit fees and clients with turnovers up to £200m), be a Responsible Individual (RI) for approximately half of the firm's audit clients and to take an active role in managing the firm's compliance and training.
- Control of all audit related firm matters.
- Completion of the firm's compliance returns e.g. ICAEW annual return and the transparency report
- Overall responsibility for all of the firm's statutory audits from planning right through to completion
- First point of contact with regard to QAD and AIU visits
- Keep audit department up to date with technical updates
- Responsible for audit department recruitment, CPD courses and ACA training
- Ensuring the firm's audit library is kept up to date
As the successful candidate you will
- Be ACA qualified
- Ideally hold RI (Responsible Individual) status
- Have demonstrable experience of managing complex audits
- Show experience and an aptitude for managing all facets of an audit department
If you are seeking Audit Partner jobs within London, contact Austin Rose Associates, the practice recruitment specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.