Are you an Audit Manager or Senior Manager looking for more of a work life balance and looking to move away from day to day audit duties? Would you like to be based at home and visit firms locally to you? Would you like to give back to your profession and keep the standards of the accountancy world high?
Our client, a leading professional accountancy qualification body are looking for an Audit Reviewer to join their team. The role will involve visiting firms who are members of the professional body to carry out hot and cold file review, check the quality of the audits, and review recommendations they have made and advice given. After the visit is conducted you would make a report in the findings. This could be either in the London, Essex, Norfolk, Cambridgeshire or surrounding areas depending on your location.
This would require development of effective relationships with members to gain their trust and respect by dealing in a professional and sensitive way.
Benefits of the role include an office allowance and car allowance as well as standard benefits.
The successful candidate for this role will:
- Be ACA qualified (at least 5 years PQE)
- Currently be working in an Accountancy Practice as an Audit Manager or Senior Manager
- Have wide up to date knowledge of the accountancy profession
- Have a full understanding of regulations, guidance and standards affecting QAD's service, DPB, Insolvency and Practice Assurance as appropriate.
- Have highly developed people, organisational and time management skills.
If you are seeking Audit Review roles in London or the Home Counties please contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.