Audit Semi-Senior - Top 100 Firm - London
- Firm: Top 100 Firm
- Location: London
- Clients: Property, hotels, hospitality and charities
- Workload: 60% Audit and 40% Accounts
- Salary: Up to £34k
Are you a part qualified Audit Semi-Senior looking to join a dynamic, forward-thinking and growing Top 100 Firm in London?
If so our client, a Top 100 Firm based in London are looking for an Audit Semi-Senior to join their proactive team. The firm values long term relationships with their employees and clients, which leads to an extremely stable team and client base. They offer a supportive atmosphere and actively share expertise within the team to support development of their staff.
- Preparing the audit and accounts planning, carrying out the field work process and completing audits of our corporate clients complying with technical and professional standards.
- Taking the lead throughout on-site fieldwork to ensure delivery of a high quality product for manager review, or directly for partner review.
- Preparing the UK corporation tax returns and supporting computations of our corporate clients working on ad hoc technical projects from time to time.
- Liaising with clients through relevant manager to resolve queries or obtain further information.
- Working closely with Partners and Manager, advising them on any outstanding issues.
- Mentoring new trainees and assisting with their growth with proactive on the job training and feedback to the management team.
- Developing and maintaining good client relations.
- Involvement with the training and mentoring of the team members in the audit team.
The successful candidate will be:
- ACCA/ACA Part-Qualified
- Experience of external audits of small and medium sized enterprises under UK GAAP
- Knowledge of Caseware and Alphatax software packages
- Experience of delivering results and adding value to clients
If you are seeking Audit Semi-Senior positions in London please contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.