* Firm: Top 10 Firm
* Workload: Public Sector Audit
* Location: London
* Salary: £28,000 - £32,000
Are you an Audit Trainee looking to progress your career within an internationally renowned Top 10 Firm based in London? Do you want to gain exposure to complex accounts within key Public Sector clients?
Our client, a Top 10 Firm, are seeking an Audit Semi Senior to join their Public Sector Assurance team in their London office.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting within the wider team by obtaining audit evidence necessary to support opinions given
- Preparing analysis of accounting data from client's books and records
- Ensuring audit files have all relevant documentation on the appropriate section; checking appropriate and sufficient documentation is obtained to support the opinion and documenting all conclusions.
- Being involved in the planning, execution and finalisation of the audit assignment supporting the Executive or Manager
The successful candidate will:
- Be Degree Educated with no less than 280 UCAS points and a 2:1 degree or be part of the CTS scheme
- Be studying towards a professional qualification ACA/ACCA or equivalent
- Demonstrate experience in IFRS/UK GAAP
- Have experience working within an Audit function
If you are seeking Audit Semi Senior roles in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.