* Firm: 10 Partners
* Location: North London
* Workload: 90% Audit and 10% Accounts/Tax
* Benefits: Full ACA study support
* Salary: To £35k
Are you an ACA trainee with at least 50% audit workload who is keen on gaining exposure to some technically challenging clients? Have you fallen foul of your firm's training policy but looking to continue with your studies in a supportive and flexible environment? If either of these are you then this role could be perfect for you!
Our client is a 10 Partner accounting firm in London with an enviable client list that includes AIM listed entities, large groups, UK subsidiaries of international corporates, FCA regulated businesses and charities. With a robust client base and continuing busy pipeline of work, the firm are seeking to recruit an ACA trainee with at least 2 year's audit experience and a desire to remain in practice beyond qualification to undertake a 90% audit focused role.
As the successful candidate you will be:
- experienced in leading audits from planning to completion or be close to taking this step
- ideally studying for ACA but the firm will also consider an ACCA studier or an AAT qualified
- working in a minimum 50% audit role
- comfortable in working with complex audit clients and keen to develop in this area
- preferably be experienced in using Caseware
In exchange the firm will offer you:
- a supportive work and training environment
- the opportunity to expand your technical skills at the pace that suits you
- full ACA/ACCA study support with flexibility with regards to the pace of study and your exam success
If you are seeking Audit Semi-Senior roles in London please contact Austin Rose the public practice recruitment specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.