Firm: Top 10
Workload: 100% Audit
Are you a qualified Audit Semi-Senior looking to progress your career within a forward-thinking Top 10 Firm based in London? Would the opportunity of international travel (up to 40%) sound exciting to you?
If so our client, a Top 10 Firm, are seeking an Audit Semi-Senior to join their International Audit Team. The successful candidate will gain exposure to a client base of world-renowned brands and client turnovers that range from £200m to £10bn across various sectors such as technology and media, real estate, and natural resources.
Responsibilities will include:
- Prepare analysis of accounting data from clients' books and records
- Active engagement with client staff in the gathering of appropriate audit evidence
- Build strong relationships with new and established clients
- Involvement in the planning, execution and finalisation of the audit assignment supporting the Senior or Manager
- Adherence to budget and timetable, bringing matters to the attention of the senior or manager
The successful candidate will:
- Be studying towards ACCA/ACA or equivalent
- Have experience in IFRS/UK GAAP
- Have excellent communication skills
If you are seeking Audit Semi-Senior positions within London, please contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.