Firm: Top 10 Firm
- Workload: Audit
- Location: Chelmsford
- Salary: £25,000 - £32,000
Are you an Audit Semi-Senior passionate about providing top quality client services and keen to progress your career with exposure to larger clients?
Our client, a Top 10 firm are looking to recruit a passionate Audit Semi Senior to join their Chelmsford office. In return, the firm will provide exposure to a broad client base and the chance to take part in international secondments alongside comprehensive study support.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Acting as a key part of the assurance team, taking the lead on smaller audits
- Planning to completion
- Supervision and training of less experienced team members
- Providing high-quality client services at all times
The successful candidate will:
- Be ACA or ACCA part qualified
- Have experience leading small UK external audits
- Have at least 2 years' experience working for a UK practice
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you are seeking Audit Semi Senior roles in Chelmsford contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.