- Firm: Top 10
- Workload: 80% audit and 20% accounts
- Clients: Property, Finance, Media, Charities/NFP and other OMB's
- Location: City of London
- Benefits: Full ACA Study Support; Great offices and location
- Salary: £22-28k
Are you an ACA Part Qualified Audit Semi Senior looking for the next step in your career, a move up to a Top 10 firm and to gain exposure to larger clients?
If so, our client, a Top 10 Firm in the City are seeking an Audit Semi-Senior to join their Business Services Team. You will have the opportunity to work with clients for various sectors including: Property, Finance, Media, Charities/NFP and other OMB's with turnovers over £100m.
The successful candidate will be:
- ACA part qualified (all first time passes)
- 12-18 months experience in a UK based practice firm
- Undertaking an audit/general practice focused workload
If you are seeking Audit Semi-Senior Jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.