- Firm: Top 20
- Workload: 75% Audit, 25% Accounts and Tax
- Clients: Construction, IT, Aerospace & Property with t/o from £10-30m +
- Location: London City
- Benefits: Fast progression, Autonomous environment
- Salary: £28-42k
Are you an experienced Audit Semi-Senior looking to continue your career in a Top 20 accountancy firm?
If so our client, an entrepreneurial Top 20 firm based in Central London could be a great next step in your career. With a workload of roughly 75% Audit 25% Accounts and Tax this role will offer you the opportunity to progress within a general practice environment within a firm that is large and growing quickly enough to offer rapid progression for the right person. Most of the clients have turnovers between £10 million and £30 million with some much larger clients.
As the successful candidate you will:
- be ACA/ACCA part-qualified
- completed AAT or educated to degree level
- demonstrate strong client facing skills and team leadership qualities
- be comfortable working on audits for clients with turnovers of at least £15million
- have the drive to progress your career within a progressive and commercial accountancy firm
In return, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to complete their studies in a commercial firm that will set them up well for their future accountancy career and put themselves in a fantastic position for future promotion.
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Audit Semi-Senior jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
News & Insights