- Workload: 70% Audit, 30% Accounts
- Clients: Property, Technology, Professional Services
- Location: Surrey
- Benefits: Excellent training and progression, strong work-life balance
- Salary: £28-£35K
Are you an ACCA or ACA studier, looking to develop your career with a top 20 Firm? Are you keen to work within a proactive and supportive team of driven individuals?
Our client is a top 20 firm based in Surrey, with offices spanning across the UK. They are currently looking for driven and proactive individual who is hungry for further professional development and career progression.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Completion of audit and accounts assignments
- Maintaining excellent relationships with clients
- Coaching junior members of staff as and where required
- Regular attendance to CPD training sessions
The successful candidate needs to:
- AAT/ACA/ACCA qualified
- Experience working within UK accountancy practice
- Strong academic background
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration, or call on 0203 225 5060 if you have questions regarding the role.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Audit Semi-Senior jobs in Surrey contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.