* Firm: Top 80
* Workload: 65% audit & 35% non-audit accounting services
* Clients: Media, hospitality, professional services, financial services & entrepreneurial businesses
* Location: West End, London
* Benefits: Time off in lieu of overtime & bonus scheme
* Salary: £28,000 - £42,000
Are you an Audit Semi-Senior with at least 1 year experience in Audit? Would you like to work for a compassionate and supportive firm who are fast growing and have a great client base?
Our client are looking for an Audit Semi-Senior to join their team and progress within the firm. You will undertake audit projects under the management of your seniors and be involved with each phase of audit engagements from planning through to conclusion. In addition, you will oversee, train and guide less practised members of the team. You will also have the chance to be involved in financial statements preparation jobs either individually or alongside your more junior team members.
The successful candidate will:
- Be Part-Qualified ACA (1st time passes)
- Have at least 1 year experience in Audit and Assurance (within practice)
- Be skilled in using Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Preferably have experience of CaseWare
- Desirably have foreign language skills
If you are seeking Audit Semi-Senior jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.