Firm: 15 Partner Firm
Workload: 80% Audit and 20% Accounts
Clients: Tech, Precision Engineering and Property
Are you an Auditor looking for that next step in a local forward-thinking firm? Does working with larger clients from varied sectors sound appealing to you?
If so, our client, a 15 partner firm in Surrey are looking for an experienced Audit Senior to join their expanding team.
The role will be taking lead on Audit and Accounts assignments and the successful candidate will be given the opportunity to work on international projects and group audits.
- Plan a risk based audit approach and design audit tests
- Prepare statutory Financial Statements
- Liaise with and provide support and information to the tax team
- Lead and coach other members of the team
The ideal candidate:
- Recently qualified ACA/ACCA (or exam qualified)
- Significant, recent audit experience (70-75%)
- Strong technical skills and experience of UK GAAP FRS102 reporting
- Experience of Paperless Audit Software
If you are seeking Audit Senior roles in Surrey, please contact Austin Rose, the public practice recruitment specialist
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.