- Firm: Mid-Tier
- Workload: 70% Audit, 30% Accounts and Tax
- Clients: High profile international clients with turnovers into the £100m's
- Location: Central London
- Benefits: Competitive salary
- Salary: to £46K
Are you looking to continue your career with a mix of Audit and Accounts in a Top 30 Central London accountancy firm?
With a workload of roughly 70% Audit 30% Accounts and Tax this role will offer you the opportunity to progress within an Audit focused environment within a firm that is growing quickly enough to offer rapid progression for the right person. The firm have several high profile international clients with turnovers into the £100m's.
As the successful candidate you will:
- be ACA qualified
- have experience of a mixed workload of Audit and Accounts at a senior level
- demonstrate strong client facing skills and team leadership qualities
- be comfortable leading audits from planning to completion for clients with turnovers of at least £15m
- have the drive to progress your career within a progressive and commercial accountancy firm
- have at least 2 years practice experience
In return, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to take a lead role in the Audit requirements of this firm and put themselves in a fantastic position for future promotion.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied, please call 0203 2255 060 if you have any questions.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.