Audit Senior – Top 20 – Slough
- Firm: Top 20
- Workload: Audit 80%, Accounts 20%
- Clients: Owner-managed businesses, international corporates
- Location: Slough
- Salary: £38,000 - £42,000
Are you an ACCA/ACA Audit Accounts Senior with a go-getting attitude looking to join a well-established and fast growing office of the Top 20 firms without the necessity to travel to London?
Our client is a Top 20 accountancy firm strongly focused providing service to owner managed business market with turnovers up to c£20m across the UK. Due to rapid growth they are looking for highly skilled individuals to join the Slough team.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Planning and delivery of audit/accounts assignments
- Lead some of the firm’s largest and most complex
- Supervise junior staff during the audit and review their work
- Develop specialist sector knowledge
The successful candidate needs to:
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Experience of: OMB/SME private company audits and statutory company accounts preparation under UK GAAP
- Preparing audit and accounts files using an electronic working paper system
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Audit Senior jobs in Slough contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
News & Insights