- Workload: Audit 80%, Accounts 20%
- Clients: Private and corporates within variety of sectors
- Location: Cambridge
- Salary: £32,000 - £42,000
Are you a qualified or part qualified ACA/ACCA Audit Senior looking to develop your career within a Top 30 Firm within a relaxed yet professional environment?
Our client is a Top 30 firm focused on providing tailored service to private clients as well as corporates. They are looking for part or recently qualified ACA/ACCA individual with at least 3 years UK practice experience and solid auditing background to join their Cambridge office.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Working on audit assignments from planning to completion
- Completion of accounts and some corporation tax computations
- Regular visits on clients’ premises
- Supervision of junior members of staff
- Exposure to a diverse and interesting client data base
The successful candidate needs to:
- Have minimum of 3 year experience working within UK accountancy practice
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified/recent graduate
- Be a driver with access to own vehicle
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration, or call on 0203 225 5060 if you have questions regarding the role.
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Audit Senior jobs in Cambridge contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.