* Firm: 8 Partner Firm
*Workload: 70% Audit & 30 Accounts
Are you a newly qualified Auditor or Audit Finalist looking to join a dynamic, forward-thinking and growing Firm? Do you want the opportunity to work on ad hoc Corporate Finance and Forensic Accounting projects?
If so our client, an 8 Partner Firm based in London are looking for an Audit Senior to join their proactive team.
- Reviewing the audit and accounts planning, managing the field work process, and finalising audits of corporate clients
- Have the chance to get involved in one off corporate finance and forensic accounting projects
- Reviewing the UK corporation tax returns and supporting computations of corporate clients
- Providing training and appraisals of junior team members
The successful candidate will:
- Be ACA qualified or a finalistinance and Forensic Accounting projects
- Demonstrate significant experience of external audits of small to medium sized enterprises under UK GAAP
- Have excellent understanding of FRS102, and IFRS would be advantageous
- Preferably have knowledge of Caseware and Alphatax
If you are seeking Audit Senior roles in London please contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.