* Firm: Large International Practice
* Workload: 100% Audit
* Clients: Insurance, Asset Management, Private Equity and Corporate Finance
* Location: Leeds
* Benefits: 25 holiday days, Contributory pension scheme, career progression
* Salary: To £41k
Our client, a large international firm in Leeds are looking for an Audit Senior to join their Financial Services team. Their clients span a wide range of sectors, including Insurance, Asset Management, Private Equity and Corporate Finance. They have a strong FS division that often rivals that of the Big 4.
You will gain the chance to work in firm that is large enough to give you great experience and exposure but small enough to progress quickly, where you have the freedom to make changes and impact the business.
When recruiting they try to ensure that the people recruited will fit in well into their culture and they try to develop a friendly atmosphere. They reward staff well (including a strong benefits package), have a low staff turnover and make a concerted effort to ensure their employees have a good work life balance.
Reporting to a Manager, you will be supervising junior members of the team and acting as first point of contact for clients working closely with senior management.
The successful candidate would need to:
- Be ACA / ACCA qualified
- Have relevant experience in a UK practice
- Preferably have experience with Financial Services clients or a strong desire to work in this sector
- Have strong interpersonal client interaction skills
- Have the desire to progress within an Audit role in practice
If you are seeking Audit Senior Jobs in Leeds contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.