- Firm: Top 20
- Workload: Mergers & acquisitions, transaction services
- Clients: Private clients, corporates, professional practices & non-profit organisations
- Location: City of London
- Benefits: Excellent progression & consistent client contact
- Salary: To £50k
Are you a newly qualified Audit Senior looking for a way into Corporate Finance? Look no further than this Top 20 practice in the City..
Your role would include:
- Counselling clients on regulatory and compliance matters relating to AIM, Official List and the Takeover Code
- Completion of transaction support assignments, business plans, information memorandums, forecasts and more.
- Supporting clients in any forms of merger, demerger, reconstruction or restructuring of a business
- Preparing financial models
- Preparing engagement letters and other documentation
- Relationship building with clients and contacts
The successful candidate will:
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified
- Possess strong academics, including degree qualification
- Have solid understanding of AIM rules, the Purple Book and the Blue Book
- Have the ability to prepare financial models and analyse clients' models
If you are seeking Corporate Finance jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.