* Firm: Top 50 Firm
* Location: West End of London
* Salary: £65,000 - 75,000
* Clients: Property, Media, AIM listed clients and Large Groups
Are you an experienced Audit Manager or Senior Manager seeking a role with an exciting client base and excellent work-life balance?
If so our client, a Top 50 firm in London's West End, are seeking an Audit Senior Manager to join their team. The candidate will be responsible for supporting Partners whilst managing a complex portfolio of media, property and AIM listed clients. The role will involve IFRS and complex consolidated financial statements and offer great opportunities to broaden and progress one's career.
The firm are not only renowned for their high-quality audits but also the incredible working environment that they offer to all employees. If you're looking to maintain a great work-life balance alongside an exciting role then this is a great opportunity for you.
The role will involve:
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Line Managing team members effectively
- Assisting partners in generating and managing additional projects
As the successful candidate you will:
- Be ACA or ACCA qualified
- Have a minimum of 6 years' post qualification Audit experience within practice
- Ideally have experience with IFRS and consolidated financial statements
- Have demonstrated strong experience in managing a team
If you are seeking Audit Senior Manager jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.