- Firm: Top 10
- Workload: Assurance & Business Services
- Location: London (City)
- Salary: £65,000 - £80,000
Are you an Audit Senior Manager looking for a career progression with a City based top 10 Firm? Are you keen to head up a team of proactive and driven individuals while managing a portfolio of your own clients and taking an active part in shaping the business?
Our client is a top 10 firm based in London, with offices spanning across the UK. They are currently looking for an experienced individual who will be keen to step in to a Senior Audit Manager's role.
Your responsibilities will include:
- managing your own portfolio
- reviewing WIP/client billing
- acting as lead audit on assignments
- training and developing junior members of staff
The successful candidate will:
- be ACA/CA/ACCA qualified
- have a minimum of 4 years' managerial experience in UK practice firm
- demonstrate significant experience in external audit
- have an appetite for business development
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.