Audit Senior Manager – Top 100 Firm – Surrey
- Firm: Top 100
- Workload: 100% Audit
- Clients: Retail, property and construction, hospitality, NFP
- Location: Surrey
- Benefits: Excellent progression and strong work-life balance
- Salary: £45-£60K
Are you an experienced Audit Manager seeking career progression with a local firm? Our client is a top 100 firm and is currently seeking an experienced and driven individual who is ready to step up to a senior management level role and who has ambitions to make partnership.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing and signing off work of the audit team
- Managing a portfolio of clients with turnovers up to £50m
- Contributing to business development and growth of the Surrey office
- Managing a team of circa 8 staff
The successful candidate needs to:
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified
- Experience of working with medium to large accountancy firm
- Show strong managerial skills
- Desire to progress to partnership level
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Audit Senior Manager jobs in Surrey contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.