- Firm: Top 20
- Workload: £500k Portfolio Management
- Clients: Property, Technology, Professional Services
- Location: Hampshire
- Benefits: Strong work-life balance
- Salary: £50-£60K
Are you an Accounts Manager looking for a career progression with a local top 20 Firm? Are you keen to head up a team of proactive and driven individuals while managing a portfolio of your own clients and taking an active part in shaping the business?
Our client is a top 20 firm based in Hampshire, with offices spanning across the UK. They are currently looking for an experienced individual who will be keen to step in to a Senior Audit Manager's role.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of c30 clients
- Provision of support to junior managers and close liaison with the partners
- Taking an active part in business further development
- Regular travel to clients
The successful candidate needs to:
- Be fully qualified chartered accountant
- Have a minimum of 4 years' managerial experience in UK practice firm
- Possess strong technical abilities
- Be a driver
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration, or call on 0203 225 5060 if you have questions regarding the role.
If you are seeking Audit Senior Manager jobs in Hampshire contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.