- Firm: Top 25 Firm
- Workload: 70% Audit / 30% Accounts
- Location: London
- Clients: OMBs; Professional Services, Media, Property and Charities
- Salary: £65-80k
Are you an enthusiastic Audit Manager or Senior Manager looking to utilise your commercial acumen within one of the largest OMB advisors in the UK? Would you like to step up and have the chance to work with some of the largest and most complex clients in the firm?
Our client, an established London office of a Top 25 firm, are seeking an Audit Senior Manager to assist them in becoming the UK's top OMB advisor, responsible for a portfolio of clients within Professional Services, Media, Property and Not-For-Profit.
Duties would include managing and coaching team members and work flow, monitor chargeability and profitability and develop client relationships as well as handle the most complex assignments in the firm. You will successfully identify cross-selling opportunities and potential management letter points as well as develop specialist sector knowledge and keep abreast of industry developments.
In return, our client offers excellent progression opportunities, a competitive benefits package and the chance to work within a dynamic and fast-growing environment.
To be successful in this role you must:
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified
- Have experience in supervision and training of staff
- Be able to deal with complex audits
- Demonstrate working knowledge of paperless accounting systems, such as Caseware
- Have a strong interest in OMBs and general commercial awareness
- Have experience in managing client relationships and business development
If you are seeking Audit and Accounts Manager jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.