* Location: North West London
* Workload: 70% Audit & 30% Accounts
* Clients: Creative clients
Are you seeking an Audit Senior role with one of London's leading mid-tier firms which would enable you to manage large and complex group audits? Would you enjoy a great work life balance and the opportunity to take on early responsibility with your next career move?
Our client, which has an excellent reputation within the media sector also has numerous distinguished clients in the property, hotel and retail sectors. The company's client base is predominately made up of OMBs, a large proportion of which possess a turnover of between £100-£250m.
The role will comprise around 70% audit and as an Audit Senior within the company you will have the opportunity to lead large group audits with up to 6 staff to manage. Progression can come quickly with Audit Seniors often being promoted to an Assistant Manager role in the company within 18 months. As you yourself progress you will have the opportunity to help train juniors within the company; our client places a large emphasis on internal development.
As the successful candidate you will:
- Be recently ACA qualified with strong academic results
- Have undertaken a significant percentage of audit in your current role
- Have led audits from planning to completion with a minimum t/o of £20m
- Gained exposure to IFRS or group consolidations (advantageous but not essential)
- Be highly personable with sound verbal and written communication skills
This Audit Senior role will combine a competitive salary with an easily accessible London location and the opportunity for progression. All this within an extremely sociable and supportive working environment.
If you are seeking Audit Senior jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Accountancy Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.