- Firm: Medium-Sized
- Workload: 80% Audit and 20% Accounts / Tax
- Clients: Financial services, professional services, retail, property and media & entertainment
- Location: City of London
- Benefits: Start time flexibility
- Salary: up to £45k
Are you an Audit Senior with at least 1 year's post qualification experience looking for the next technical challenge in your career? If so, our client is currently seeking an Audit Senior to join their team.
This role’s workload will be predominately based on OMBs with turnovers around £30m although you would also gain exposure to much larger businesses with turnovers of £400m. They have a number of AIM listed clients and you will be operating under UK GAAP, US GAAP and IFRS. You would have the chance to expand your technical knowledge by undertaking group consolidations, due diligence, FSA returns and joint ventures. In addition, the firm pride themselves on offering excellent career progression, making this a great move for someone looking to make their next move within practice having completed their professional qualification.
The successful candidate needs to:
- Be ACA / ACCA Qualified with 1 years post qualified experience
- Have undertaken a significant percentage of audit in your current role
- Be highly personable with sound verbal and written communication skills
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Audit Senior jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.