- Workload: 70% Audit, 30% Accounts
- Clients: Media, Transport, Construction
- Location: West Sussex
- Benefits: Excellent training and progression, strong work-life balance
- Salary: £40-£47k
Are you an experienced Auditor looking for the career structure, client base and progression opportunities of a well-established Mid-tier professional practice with the friendly and supporting culture within a local office in West Sussex?
Our client is a Mid-tier firm with offices in the South East of England. They are currently seeking driven and ambitious individual, who is keen on further professional development and career progression.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out audit work from planning to completion stage
- Preparation of statutory accounts and corporation tax
- Continuously build and maintain positive relationships with clients
- Liaising closely with the Manager
- Assist, guide and assess junior members of the team
- Keeping up to date with your own CPD
The successful candidate needs to:
- Have experience working within UK accountancy practice
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified
- Attend regular client meetings
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration, or call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Audit Senior jobs in West Sussex contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.