* Firm: Top 10 Firm
* Workload: 100% Audit
* Clients: Public Sector
* Location: Ipswich
* Salary: £36,000 - £40,000
Are you a qualified Audit Senior looking to progress your career within a Top 10 Firm local to home? Do you have experience working with public sector clients?
Our client, a Top 10 Firm, are seeking an Audit Senior to join their Public Sector Assurance team in the Ipswich office.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the planning, execution, and finalisation of all areas of the audit assignment for manager or partner review.
- Identifying risk matters and raises with a manager and/or partner, while exercising judgement within agreed parameters
- Identifying and understanding client needs, suggest potential solutions on technical matters and communicate and agree client needs and potential solutions with managers.
- Actively engaging with senior client staff in order to gain a good understanding of their business and ensure the efficient execution of the audit
The successful candidate will:
- Be newly qualified ACA/ICAS/CIPFA/ACCA or overseas equivalent
- Have experience supervising and coaching junior members of staff
- Demonstrate experience supervising and coaching junior members of staff
- Have working knowledge of firm services, issues regarding advice, and regulation and compliance, including anti-money laundering.
If you are seeking Audit Senior roles in Suffolk contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.