- Firm: Top 10
- Workload: Capital markets, mergers & acquisitions
- Clients: Private clients, corporates, professional practices & non-profit organisations
- Location: City of London
- Benefits: Excellent progression, large bonus & consistent client contact
- Salary: £44-47k
Are you an Audit Senior looking to move out of audit and into Corporate Finance? Do you like the sound of the fast paced, exciting field of Mergers and Acquisitions?
If so, our client, a Top 10 Firm in Central London are seeking someone with the analytical skills of audit but the interest in Corporate Finance and M&A to move into their team and join as an M&A Executive.
Your role would include:
- Counselling clients on regulatory and compliance matters relating to AIM, Official List and the Takeover Code
- Assisting with the acquisition or removal of a business or control of any Company
- Supporting clients in any forms of merger, demerger, acquisition, reconstruction or restructuring of a business
- Preparing financial models
- Preparing engagement letters and other documentation
The successful candidate will:
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified
- Possess strong academics, including degree qualification
- Have a solid practice background in either Corporate Finance or Audit
If you are seeking Corporate Finance jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.