* Firm: Top 10
* Location: London
* Salary: £45,000-£48,000
* Workload: 100% Audit
Are you a qualified Audit Senior looking to progress your career within a forward-thinking Top 10 Firm based in London? Would the opportunity of international travel (up to 40%) sound exciting to you?
If so our client, a Top 10 Firm, are seeking an Audit Senior to join their International Audit Team. The successful candidate will gain exposure to a client base of world-renowned brands and client turnovers that range from £200m to £10bn across various sectors such as technology and media, real estate, and natural resources.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the planning, execution and finalisation of all areas of the audit assignment, including statutory and CASS audits, for manager or partner review
- Identifying risk matters and raising with a manager and/or partner, while exercising judgement within agreed parameters
- Actively engaging with senior client staff
- Supervising, coaching and developing junior members of staff
The successful candidate will:
- Be ACA/ACCA/ICAS qualified or overseas equivalent.
- Have experience supervising and coaching junior members of staff on site.
- Have working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.
If you are seeking Audit Senior positions within London, please contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.