- Firm: Top 20
- Workload: 60% Audit / 40% Accounts
- Clients: Professional Services, Property + Travel
- Location: City of London
- Salary: To £50,000
Are you a Qualified Audit Senior/Supervisor seeking a step up to Assistant Manager in a Top 20 London firm?
Our client, a Top 20 firm in the City, is looking for a strong Audit Senior to join their team as a general practice Assistant Manager. The firm has a great mix of being a traditional close-knit team as well as encouraging an entrepreneurial and commercial outlook. In addition they are well known in the industry for having a fantastic environment and culture where their employees experience a great work life balance whilst still gaining invaluable experience.
The role will enable the right person to gain experience of working with a variety of clients, broad in both size and sector. Clients come from sectors such as leisure, property and travel with a number of firms from the professional services field such as law firms and architects. They range from sole traders to large corporates with turnovers of £400m.
As the successful candidate you will need to be/have:
* ACA or ACCA fully qualified with at least 1 - 2 years post qualification UK practice experience
* Experience leading audits from planning through to completion
* Experience of supervising and reviewing the work of junior members of staff
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* A strong academic record
* Competent in preparation of complex statutory accounts
If you are seeking Audit and Accounts Assistant Manager jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.