* Firm: Top 10 Firm
* Workload: Audit
* Location: Cambridge
* Salary: Competitive
Are you a Qualified Audit Senior looking to progress your career within a forward-thinking Top 10 Firm? Are you interested in working with a technology and media client base?
Our client, a Top 10 Firm, are seeking an Audit Senior to join their Cambridge Team with their technology and media specialist team. This role is being recruited due to the significant expansion of the division in these exciting sectors and the opportunities for future progression are exceptional.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying risk matters and raising with a manager and/or partner, while exercising judgement within agreed parameters
- Identifying and understanding needs of the Audited Entity, suggesting potential solutions on technical matters and communicating and agreeing the needs and potential solutions with Managers or Partner
- Conducting rigorous project and financial management on all projects, completing projects within agreed timescales and raising issues in a timely manner
The successful candidate will:
- Be qualified ACA/ACCA/ICAS or overseas equivalent
- Have working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements
- Demonstrate experience supervising and coaching junior members on client premises and in the office
If you are seeking Top 10 Audit Senior roles in Cambridge contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.