- Firm: Top 10 Firm
- Clients: Media, Mining, Professional Services
- Location: Birmingham
- Benefits: Excellent benefit package
- Salary: £32-£45K
Our client is a top 10 accountancy practice with presence in the UK as well as internationally. They offer career structure of a big corporate working environment. The firm offers challenging yet supporting opportunities for driven individuals with a will to grow and develop within the business.
They are currently looking for a qualified Audit Senior, who take the lead of their Audit Team in the Birmingham office. You will be working on a rboad range of clients in terms of sectors as well as sizes.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out audit assignments from planning through to completion stage
- Preparing and supervising preparation of statutory accounts
- Allocating work to other team members
- Taking an active part in staff appraisal process
- Liaising closely with the Manager and Partner
The successful candidate needs to:
- Be ACA/ACCA part qualified or qualified
- Have experience working within UK accountancy practice
- Practical experience with IFRS will be an advantage to have
- Desire to develop network of your own new clients
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration or call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further.
If you are seeking Audit Senior jobs in Birmingham contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.