* Firm: Top 10 Firm
* Clients: SMEs, Hospitality, Property
* Location: Surrey
* Benefits: Excellent training and progression, strong work-life balance
* Salary: £38-£44K
Are you a newly qualified Audit senior looking for a Top 10 Firm to build your career?
Our client, a Top 10 practice, are looking for an Audit Senior to join their Leeds office. They offer the career structure of a large multinational firm, within a supportive and close-knit team. The firm offers an abundance of opportunities for driven individuals with a will to grow and develop within the business.
The Audit Senior manages the audit team and supervises the audit process to ensure our audits are of high quality. You will get to work on a variety of exciting and complex clients, to include SMEs across Hospitality and Property.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Carry out audit assignments up to a Partner review stage
- Working mainly from clients' sites
- Provide ongoing advisory service in order to meet your clients' needs
- Supervision and assistance in development of junior members of staff
The successful candidate needs to:
- ACA qualified or equivalent
- Experience of supervising junior members of staff within UK accountancy practice is essential
- Property sector experience will be an advantage
- Knowledge of UK/International GAAP and IFRS
If you are seeking Audit Senior jobs in Surrey contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.