* Firm: Top 10 Firm
* Clients: Professional and Financial Services
* Location: Reading
* Benefits: Excellent benefit package
* Salary: £40-46K
Are you a newly qualified Audit senior looking for a Top 10 Firm to build your career?
Our client, a Top 10 practice, are looking for an Audit Senior to join their Reading office. They offer the career structure of a large multinational firm, within a supportive and close-knit team. The firm offers an abundance of opportunities for driven individuals with a will to grow and develop within the business.
You will work as a part of the wider Audit team and will take responsibility of carrying out audit jobs under a manager's supervision. You will get to work on a variety of exciting and complex clients, to include Professional Services, Investment Funds and Private Wealth.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Assist and carry out audits from planning stage through to completion
- Identify cross-selling opportunities
- Supervise and coach junior members of staff
The successful candidate needs to:
- Be ACA qualified or equivalent
- Have a minimum of 3 years' experience working within UK accountancy practice
- Excellent communication skills for liaising with staff and clients alike
- Hold a full and clean Driver's Licence with access to own transportation
If you are seeking Audit Senior jobs in Reading contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.