* Firm: Top 10 Firm
* Clients: Mix of SMEs, OMBs and large international corporates
* Location: Reading
* Benefits: Excellent benefit package
* Salary: To £46k
Are you a newly qualified Audit senior looking for a Top 10 Firm to build your career?
Our client, a Top 10 practice, are looking for an Audit Senior to join their Reading office. They offer the career structure of a large multinational firm, within a supportive and close-knit team. The firm offers an abundance of opportunities for driven individuals with an award-winning fast track programme, a series of secondment opportunities, international travel if wanted and the chance to develop within the business.
The Audit Senior leads the audit team and supervising juniors and overseeing the audit process to ensure all audits are of high quality. You will get to work on a variety of exciting and complex clients, to include SMEs, OMBs and large international corporates.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Planning, execution and finalisation of all areas of the audit assignment
- Identify cross-selling opportunities
- Supervise and coach junior members of staff
The successful candidate needs to:
- Be ACA or ACCA qualified
- Have a minimum of 3 years' experience working within UK accountancy practice
- Excellent communication skills for liaising with staff and clients alike
If you are seeking Audit Senior jobs in Reading contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.