*Firm: Top 10
*Salary: £42- 46k
*Clients: Media & Technology
Are you a Qualified Audit Senior looking to progress your career within an internationally renowned Accountancy Firm? Are you excited by the idea of working with technology and media sector clients?
Our client, a rapidly growing Top 10 Firm, are looking for an Audit Senior to join their Media & Technology Team in Central London.
- Planning, execution and completion of audits reporting to managers and partners
- Suggest potential solutions on technical matters and communicate and agree the needs and potential solutions with Managers or Partner
- Nurturing strong professional relationships with clients and colleagues
- Leading on-site audit teams and completing jobs with minimal supervision, to deadlines and within budget
The successful candidate will:
- Be ACA/ACCA Qualified with a minimum of 3 years external experience in public practice
- Have a comprehensive understanding of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements
- Be experienced in external audit and be comfortable with planning, controlling and completing audit
- Have demonstrated strong leadership skills in the training and supervision of junior team members
If you are seeking Audit Senior roles in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.