* Firm: Top 10 Firm
* Clients: Mix of NonProfit, Private and AIM listed companies
* Location: Glasgow
* Benefits: Excellent benefit package
* Salary: £34,000 - £39,000
Are you a newly qualified Audit senior looking for a Top 10 Firm to build your career?
Our client, a Top 10 practice, are looking for an Audit Senior to join their Glasgow office. They offer the career structure of a large multinational firm, within a supportive and close-knit team. The firm offers an abundance of opportunities for driven individuals with a will to grow and develop within the business.
The Audit Senior manages the audit team and supervises the audit process to ensure our audits are of high quality. You will get to work on a variety of exciting and complex clients, to include a mix of NonProfit, Private and AIM listed companies.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Planning, execution and finalisation of all areas of the audit assignment
- Identify cross-selling opportunities
- Supervise and coach junior members of staff
The successful candidate needs to:
- Be ACA qualified or equivalent
- Have a minimum of 3 years' experience working within UK accountancy practice
- Knowledge of UK and International Financial Reporting Standards
- Excellent communication skills for liaising with staff and clients alike
- Hold a full and clean Driver's Licence with access to own transportation
If you are seeking Audit Senior jobs in Glasgow contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.