- Workload: 80% audit and 20% accounts
- Clients: Manufacturing, financial services, IT, sports, charities and entertainment & media
- Location: London
- Benefits: Career Progression
- Salary: £40-50k
Are you an ACA Qualified Audit Senior looking for the next step in your career, a move up to a Top 15 firm and to gain exposure to larger clients? This opportunity with a growing City based Top 15 firm would be a great way of widening your experience to include international group work.
This section of the team consists of around 80 staff and partners and the client base is almost entirely based in the London area. Client sectors include manufacturing, financial services, IT, sports, charities and entertainment & media. The mix of work will be 80% audit and 20% accounts preparation, tax and ad hoc duties. To be considered for this position you should be:
- ACA Qualified (with a strong exam record) and a 2.1 degree
- Currently working for a UK based practice firm
- Undertaking an audit focused workload
- Good communication to allow you to interact effectively with clients
The hierarchy of the team means that there are opportunities for progression as the Supervisor level (between Senior and Manager) is a great training ground for progression to a management role.
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Audit Senior jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.