- Firm: Top 20
- Workload: 80% audit and 20% accounts
- Clients: Manufacturing, financial services, IT, sports, charities and entertainment & media
- Location: London
- Benefits: Career Progression
- Salary: £40-50k
Are you an ACA Qualified Audit Senior looking for the next step in your career, a move up to a Top 15 firm and to gain exposure to larger clients? This opportunity with a growing City based Top 15 firm would be a great way of widening your experience to include international group work.
This section of the team consists of around 80 staff and partners and the client base is almost entirely based in the London area. Client sectors include manufacturing, financial services, IT, sports, charities and entertainment & media. The mix of work will be 80% audit and 20% accounts preparation, tax and ad hoc duties.
To be considered for this position you should be:
- ACA Qualified (with a strong exam record) and a 2.1 degree
- Currently working for a UK based practice firm
- Undertaking an audit focused workload
- Good communication to allow you to interact effectively with clients
The hierarchy of the team means that there are opportunities for progression as the Supervisor level (between Senior and Manager) is a great training ground for progression to a management role.
If you are seeking Audit Senior jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied, please call 0203 2255 060 if you have any questions.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.