- Firm: Top 20
- Workload: 60% audit and 40% accounts
- Clients: A wide range including media, professional practices, marketing agencies and other OMB's
- Location: City of London
- Benefits: Great offices and location and progression
- Salary: £40-50k
Are you a small firm audit/accounts senior who is seeking a move to a larger firm offering higher profile clients, a brand name employer and fantastic opportunities for progression?
Our client, a Top 20 accountancy firm, offer a great blend between having a large accountancy firm structure and a smaller office feel. Boasting clients with turnovers up to £50 million, across a variety of industry sectors including: media and entertainment, professional practices and marketing agencies, the workload is approximately 60% Audit and 40% Accounts/Tax.
The successful candidate will:
- be ACA/ACCA qualified
- have experience of managing audits from planning to completion for clients with at least £10 million turnovers
- be experienced in supervising juniors on site
- have the ability to improve an audit process and to work autonomously
If you are looking for a Top 20 Audit and Accounts Senior job in London, please contact Austin Rose, the public practice recruitment specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.