- Firm: Top 20 Firm
- Workload: Completion of Audit Assignments for clients up to £500m
- Location: Bedfordshire
- Benefits: Excellent training and progression, strong work-life balance
- Salary: £48-£55k
Are you a qualified Audit Senior, looking to develop your career with a Top 20 Firm at their local office based in Bedfordshire? Are you keen to work with a professional but relaxed and supportive team and take advantage of the firm's unique professional development opportunities?
Our client is a top 20 firm with offices spanning across the whole of UK. Their client data base is extremely broad, ranging from fast-growing OMBs to large corporate.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- You will be responsible for audit planning, coordinating manager and partner, clients meeting etc.
- Producing work programmes designed around clients' business requirements
- Preparing /supervising preparation of draft statutory financial reports
- Playing active part in preparation of team meeting at senior level and communicating the schedule with members
- Participation in annual staff appraisal
The successful candidate needs to:
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Experience of working within UK accountancy practice as a part of audit team is essential
- Interest in business development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Keen on further development and CPD
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration, or call on 0203 225 5060 if you have questions regarding the role.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Audit Senior jobs in Bedfordshire contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied, please call 0203 2255 060 if you have any questions.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.