- Firm: Top 20 Firm
- Clients: Media, Mining, Professional Services
- Location: Bristol
- Benefits: Excellent benefit package
- Salary: £38-45K
Our client is a top 20 accountancy practice with presence in the UK as well as internationally. They offer career structure of a big corporate working environment. The firm offers challenging yet supporting opportunities for driven individuals with a will to grow and develop within the business.
They are currently looking for a newly qualified Auditor to join their regional Bristol office. You will work as a part of the Audit Team and will take responsibility of carrying out audit jobs under manager's supervision.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Assist in audit work from planning stage through to completion
- Attend regular visits at client's
- Identify cross-selling opportunities
- Supervise and coach junior members of staff
- Actively participating in CPD sessions
The successful candidate needs to:
- Be ACA qualified or equivalent
- Have a minimum of 3 years' experience working within UK accountancy practice
- Hold full and clean DL with access to own transportation
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration or call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further.
If you are seeking Audit Senior jobs in Avon contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.