- Firm: Top 20 Firm
- Workload: Audit
- Location: City of London
- Clients: mix of corporates to include Financial Services, Natural Resources & Real Estate
- Salary: To £50k
Are you an Audit Senior looking for a step into financial services at a Top 20 Practice in London?
Our client, a Top 20 Firm is looking for an Audit Senior to join their Central London team. This role will be working with a range of industries but with a particular focus on Financial Services clients.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Completing audits in accordance with prescribed audit procedures, with assistance from more senior members of staff where required
- Producing detailed audit planning, including details of potential difficulties and ensure correct tests are applied to produce sufficient audit evidence
- Monitoring the progress of jobs, ensuring that budgets and deadlines are managed appropriately
- Preparing or reviewing of financial statements
The successful candidate will:
- Be ACA or ACCA qualified or finalist level with 2-3 years' practice experience
- Demonstrate excellent audit analysis skills, including planning to completion
- Ideally have experience of investment businesses, funds and possibly banking or insurance (desirable)
- High standards of communication and organisation
If you are seeking Audit Senior roles in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.