* Firm: Top 20
* Workload: 80% audit, 20% accounts and advisory
* Clients: Manufacturing, financial services, IT, sports, charities and entertainment & media
* Location: Edinburgh
* Benefits: Paid OT or TOIL, Bonus, Health Insurance, Career progression
* Salary: £34-39k
Are you an ACA or ACCA Qualified Senior looking for the next step in your career? Does a move to a Top 20 firm appeal to you?
This opportunity in a Top 20 firm would be a great way of widening your skillset to include international group work, listed business as well as exposure to IFRS. Client sectors include manufacturing, financial services, IT, sports, charities and entertainment & media with turnovers up to c£600m. The mix of work will be 80% audit and 20% accounts preparation, advisory and ad hoc duties.
The growth in the firm's client base means there is a strong progression path for the right person, and promotions are based on merit opposed to time served. This position is a proactive hire, to ensure the right team are in place to fulfil the new business being won.
To be considered for this position you should be:
- ACA or ACCA Qualified
- Currently working for a UK based practice firm
- Undertaking an audit focused workload
- Good interpersonally to allow you to interact effectively with clients
If you are looking for a Top 20 Audit Senior position in Edinburgh, please contact Austin Rose, the public practice recruitment specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.