- Firm: Top 20 Firm
- Workload: Audit focused
- Location: City of London
- Clients: Charities, independent + state schools, further education bodies
- Salary: To £50K
Are you an Audit Senior looking to build on your NFP exposure and specialise at a Top 20 practice in London?
Our client, a Top 20 firm in the City, are looking for Audit Seniors with a genuine interest in the NFP organisations and Charities sectors.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Producing a detailed audit planning memorandum
- Completing audits, with assistance from more senior members of staff where required
- Monitoring the progress of jobs, ensuring that budgets are met, and addressing any problems that are encountered
- Provide technical advice and guidance to more junior staff and give detailed help and training as required
The successful candidate will:
- Be ACA or ACCA qualified currently with UK practice experience
- Planning to completion on audits
- Demonstrate accounts preparation skills
- Have experience of charities and other NFP audits
- Previous experience of supervising junior members of staff
If you are seeking Audit Senior roles in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.