- Clients: SMEs, Hospitality, Property
- Location: Essex
- Benefits: Excellent training and progression, strong work-life balance
- Salary: £38-£42K
Our client is a top 20 accountancy practice with presence in the UK as well as internationally. They offer career structure of a big corporate working environment. The firm offers challenging yet supporting opportunities for driven individuals with a will to grow and develop within the business.
They are currently looking for an ACA qualified/newly qualified Senior, who will be keen to join their regional Surrey office.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Carry out audit assignments up to a Partner review stage
- Working mainly from clients’ sites
- Provide ongoing advisory service in order to meet your clients’ needs
- Supervision and assistance in development of junior members of staff
The successful candidate needs to:
- ACA qualified
- Experience of supervising junior members of staff within UK accountancy practice is essential
- Property sector experience will be an advantage
- Knowledge of UK/International GAAP and IFRS
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Audit Senior jobs in Surrey contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.