* Firm: Top 20 Firm
* Workload: Audit
* Location: Nottingham
* Salary: £36,000-£41,000
Top 10 accountancy firm with a strong international network and excellent prospects for progression? Would you like the opportunity for international secondments?
Our client, the Nottingham office of a Top 10 firm, is looking to bolster their Audit team in anticipation of significant growth within their audit division. Clients including owner-managed businesses, international corporates, and listed groups, the firm also has strong presence in the public sector and with HNWIs. The successful candidate will be expected to lead the audit process across clients in a range of industry sectors with turnovers typically c£25m-£125m.
Your responsibilities will include:
- leading of Audits from planning through to presenting at completion meetings.
- performing preliminary analytical review and highlighting risk areas for further audit investigation.
- drafting the budget and assigning audit areas to team members (where applicable) so as to manage the audit risks and develop the team members.
- where applicable, preparing or supervising the preparation of the draft statutory financial statements based on the information provided by the client.
- reviewing the work of assistants, providing informal feedback and training to the team members.
- acting as a point of contact for both manager and client, ensuring both are kept fully informed of any issues arising and the progress of the audit.
As the successful candidate you will:
- be ACA or ACCA qualified or part qualified.
- have experience of delivering audit work within a UK accountancy firm.
- demonstrate strong exposure to UK GAAP and, preferably, IFRS.
- hold a valid full UK driving licence and have access to a car as regular travel to client sites is required.
If you are seeking Audit Senior jobs in Nottingham contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.