* Firm: Top 30
* Workload: Audit
* Location: Surrey
* Salary: £45-£51K
Are you an ACA qualified Audit Senior who is looking to progress your career in a Top 30 firm? Do you want a salary and package which meets market expectation and the buzz of a successful accountancy practice without the daily commute into the city?
Our client is looking for an experienced Audit Senior currently working in practice to work as part of their Audit Team. Reporting directly to Audit Managers, you will be involved in the planning and responsible for carrying out designated audits and to ensure the smooth running of the fieldwork stage for a wide range of clients. You must be able to complete jobs with minimal supervision, to deadlines and within budget. The portfolio consists predominately of privately-owned businesses with a typical annual turnover of £5m to £20m.
You will also be expected to develop strong client relations and be able to delegate tasks and responsibilities within a team. This role will also require the successful candidate to supervise junior trainees and review their work; this position offers an excellent opportunity for career development in the future.
- Undertaking statutory audit and preparation of accounts, reports, proposals etc. under the supervision of Assistant Managers, Managers and/or Partners.
- Co-ordinate fieldwork at clients including liaising with relevant departments.
- Liaising with clients and related third parties.
- Ensuring that all work is carried out to deadlines and within budget.
- Developing and supervision of trainees.
- Helping to gain new clients.
- Any other ad hoc duties that may be required.
Essential Requirements for the Role:
- Have Current experience working in a Practice environment
- ACA qualified (ICAEW, ICAS or equivalent).
- Degree qualified ideally with 2:1 or equivalent.
- Minimum three years' experience in Audit and Assurance within an accountancy practice.
- Experience of leading external audit assignments from fieldwork to completion stages under International Standards on Auditing.
If you are looking for an Audit role in Surrey, please contact Austin Rose, the public practice recruitment specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.