* Firm: Top 40 Firm
* Workload: 70% Audit and 30% Accounts
* Location: London
* Salary: £48,000 - £55,000
Are you a qualified General Practice Senior looking for clear progression within a Top 40 firm? Do you enjoy challenging assignments such auditing regulated clients? Are you seeking a role that offers advisory assignments as well as the compliance elements of an Audit Senior role?
Our client a Top 40 Firm are seeking to recruit an Audit Senior to join their modern and vibrant Central London office. The role will be a mixture of audit, accounts and tax assignments as well as numerous ad- hoc projects and advisory work.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Planning, supervising, and carrying out audits with turnover up to £80 million, including specialist audits e.g. FCA, pensions, solicitors, and charitiesPlanning of audits for review by Manager/Partner
- Supervising and assisting junior staff with technical accounting and auditing problem
- Preparing draft corporation tax computations
- Preparing draft statutory and consolidated accounts under FRS102, FRS105, and IFRS from clients' draft figures
The successful candidate will:
- be ACA/ACCA Part/Fully qualified
- have both audit and accounts experience within a UK Practice Firm
- demonstrate strong knowledge of computer packages including Proaudit, CCH Accounts Production (AP), Sage, QuickBooks, Xero, and Alphatax
If you are seeking Audit Senior roles in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.